Auto reply message

/
0 Comments
There's no need to spend on an expensive solution to be able to automatically respond to incoming text communications. This simple step-by-step guide will show you how to construct it yourself in about 10 minutes.
Read Fewer
Build it yourself

I actually get a lot of letters from readers about our Google Voice series. Whilst it would be literally impossible to answer all the questions I get, some readers send in questions that inspire taking the series a step or two further. Bullet Response Review
Not long ago i got a letter from Carolyn Robinson from MassLegalHelp. org that contained just such a question.

We have been following your articles on Google Tone since 2009. Google Voice has been a fantastic technology for the work I do. I run MassLegalHelp. org, Massachusetts' legal aid programs' information website. And my husband lives in England so I actually often work very slightly.
My hottest project is to set up different language lines that folks who are illegally denied an interpreter by agencies in Massachusetts can text. Since we are only little we do not have someone who can text right back. I use seen there is at least one solution to creating an automated canned response to text messages to Google Voice company accounts but We are not truly a techie - simply a power user - and I am looking for someone who might be able to either come up with a solution for us or apply the complex, intimidating API solution I found online. Are there any ideas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KdDDFO9WDQ



You may also like

Không có nhận xét nào:

Được tạo bởi Blogger.